Monday, September 21, 2009

Cheese?


The UFO people think that a alien ship has crashed in Needles, California.  The conspiracy theorists think that it was a secret, experimental government aircraft.  What I would like to know is, what do the flying cheese people think happened?  I want to know because I think those people have a completely unbiased and objective view and will carefully consider all the evidence.  If there are any flying cheese people out there, I ask that they post their view in the comments section.  Thank you.



2 comments:

  1. Obviously, what happened was flying-cheese related in some way. I'm certain of it.
    :)

    -- T.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating! I'm sure, of course, you base this on a careful study of all the evidence. Of course you're right, I see it all so clearly now that you've explained it. Everyone else is just blind.

    ReplyDelete